CIVND OverviewThe Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) course will prepare you for the 210-065 certification exam. This course covers basic protocol concepts, in-depth configuration, and troubleshooting of the major TelePresence endpoints and TelePresence Servers.
In this course, you’ll go beyond basic theory and also learn how to configure a host of different tasks that you’re bound to encounter in IT industry work.
- The History of Video Conferencing & TelePresence & TelePresence Terminology
- Video Protocols, and the different components that the UC infrastructure comprises of
- How the TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) is configured to manage resources and conferences
- What the VCS-C & VCS-E is, and how they can be utilized for B2B & remote endpoint connectivity
- The MCU & TelePresence Server’s resource capabilities and configuration
- How to configure and troubleshoot the TC and CE TelePresence endpoints
- CTS/IX/TX based TelePresence endpoint configuration & troubleshooting
- Cisco Video Surveillance
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORNathan Salazar began working on telephony systems in 2003 during his time in the Army, when the Army was transitioning from circuit switching (Analog phones and the PSTN) to VoIP phones and VoIP systems. He’s worked on CUCM and voice gateways since the early days of CUCM (v4.3), and continues to work on them to this day. He holds multiple Cisco certifications, both at the CCNA & CCNP level, and is always staying up-to-date with the latest trends of the UC realm.
6 STUDENTS ENROLLED