CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) validates advanced-level competency in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security.
What will you learn?
In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security.
You will learn:
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for mobile devices.
- Implement network security.
- Implement security in the systems and software development life-cycle.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct security assessments.
- Respond to and recover from security incidents.
How will you learn?
We know that your time is valuable, so we created a course where you can learn on your own time.
- On-demand videos you can watch anytime and anywhere
- Every video is less than 20 minutes so they are easy to digest
- You can engage directly with your instructor, Brandon Gates, who has more than 18 years’ experience in Information Technology/Cyber Security
- You can network and connect with other people taking the course using the course study group or direct messaging your peers.
Who teaches you?
Brandon Gates will teach you everything he has learned about Cybersecurity after 18 years in the industry. Brandon has worked in a variety of roles and has plenty of real-world examples and recommendations on how to get the most out of CASP+. Check out his full bio by clicking on his image below!