Certified Wireless Network Administrators (CWNA) make $87,250 on average and you could be one of them.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn everything you need to know to pass the CWNA-107 certification exam. All of the modules in this course are listed below but some areas you will explore:
- Radio Frequency Fundamentals
- Wireless Technologies
- Network Architecture
- Attacks, Instructions, and Monitoring
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
We wanted a CWNA course that made learning on our own time easy and didn’t require selling a kidney to pay for it. So we built it:
- 91 on-demand videos you watch anytime and anywhere
- Every video is less than 20 minutes so they are easy to digest
- An expert with 35 years’ experience teaches you: Mark Rewers has invested hundreds of hours compiling all the knowledge you need
- You engage directly with Mark with questions
- You network and connect with other people like you prepping for the certification
WHO TEACHES YOU?
Mark Rewers will teach you everything he has learned after 35 years in the IT Industry. Mark successfully started and sold his own IT Firm to AT&T. Mark has five certifications, some of which he has held since 2001. Mark is super passionate about CWNA and his enthusiasm shows in his videos and how he interacts with people like you. Check out his full bio by clicking on his image below!