Available on: June 30, 2019
What is a CISSP?
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is a gold standard globally recognized certification that validates you have the proficient understanding of information security principles.
What does a CISSP do?
The CISSP defines architecture, risks, standards, policies, and controls for a that are the security environment.
How much does a CISSP make and what positions can I pursue?
The CISSP can fulfill many different positions in the IT industry each with fairly similar pay.
• Security Consultant median salary $96,000
• Security Manager median salary $94,000
• IT Director/Manager median salary $116,000
• Security Auditor median salary $95,000
• Security Architect median salary $101,000
• Security Analyst median salary $97,000
• Security Systems Engineer median salary $109,000
• Director of Security median salary $116,400
How long does the course take from start to finish?
The course is self-paced and can be completed in about 6-8 days. The average learner may study 6-8 hours per day with modules no longer than 20 mins. The CISSP course library current consists of approximately 165 videos.
What is covered in the course?
This course prepares students for the CISSP CAT (Computer Adaptive Testing) exam. The lessons are broken down by the 8 Domains which are the core competencies and testable elements of the exam. The 8 domains approximant weight/learning-focus with in the exam is as follows:
- Security and Risk Management (16%)
- Asset Security (10%)
- Security Engineering (12%)
- Communication and Network Security (12%)
- Identity and Access Management (13%)
- Security Assessment and Testing (11%)
- Security Operations (11%)
- Software Development Security (10%)
Students are taught to apply critical thinking and practice problem solving techniques to answer various constructs of scenario-based questions, drag and drop, processes, and multiple-choice questions. Students will be exposed to a higher level of comprehensive learning through and have 100% confidence in each domain before moving on to the subsequent domain.
No Reviews found for this course.