CCENT/CCNA – Part 1 Overview
The Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1 (ICND 1) course will prepare you for the 100-105 certification exam. This course covers basic protocol concepts and in-depth configuration of Cisco’s Routers & switches.
This course will prepare you for success by not only getting you ready for the exam, but by also showing you how to configure different tasks that you’ll encounter in IT industry work.
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Infrastructure Components & Architecture
- Basic Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Addressing
- IPv6 Addressing
- LAN Switching
- IP Routing
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Network Services
- Device & Network Management
- Troubleshooting with Cisco IOS Tools