CCNA R&S – Part 2 (ICND2) Overview
The Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 2 (ICND 1) course will prepare you for the 200-105 certification exam. This course covers basic protocol concepts and in-depth configuration of Cisco’s Routers & switches.
This course will prepare you for success by not only getting you ready for the exam, but by also showing you how to configure different tasks that you’ll encounter in IT industry work.
- LAN Switching
- IP Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- WAN Topologies
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Network Services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Securing Network Devices
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Management
- Network Programmability